Home > 50th Reunion
Please read the "Getting It Rolling!" letter
50th Reunion, June 22 - 24, 2018
[note: all dates and activities are tentative. Please let us know if you have any ideas, or want to coordinate any events.]
|Friday, June 22
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Hangout
- Plans are to gather like we did in 2008, to hang out with each other and enjoy the free concert.
- We’ll meet sometime around 4:00PM at the group picnic deck area (if no one is occupying it, we'll sit there) on the beach side of the Coconut Grove end of the Boardwalk
- We can see the bandstand from there. Classmates will be at that location to meet-up from roughly 4-8.
- The first free band performance is @ 6:30PM
- After enjoying the concert, we’ll go find somewhere close to eat dinner around 8:00
- in 2008 we went to the pier.
Saturday, June 23
Longstock Music Festival 12-10PM
- This is a music festival event already scheduled, and independent of LHS68 activities. We have been offered access, and the chance for the Class of '68 Music All-Stars to play.
- Trailer for 2017 Longstock:
The admission charge is canned food which is donated to the Santa Cruz food bank.
Bring your own food and drink, chairs. Or Barbecue available and food available onsite.
Music 12:00PM to 10:00PM.
Class of '68 All-stars performing
|Sunday, June 24
Sunday Picnic at Portal Park 11:30AM-3:30PM
|50th Anniversary Big Dinner, Hilton Doubletree Pruneyard 5-10PM
|Monday, June 25
||Brunch before we head back home?
return to LHS68 home page