Author Topic: how was the reunion  (Read 18632 times)

dianementa

• View Profile
how was the reunion
« on: August 18, 2008, 02:52:24 AM »
Hi everyone,  I'm sorry I idin't make it to the reunion. I would to see the pictures of everyone. If anybody does post pictures,if it is possible to put the names of who's in them. 40 years is a long time and there are probably a few people who we can't recognize. I would love seeing what everyone looks like now and I will get some pictures up soon of me and my family.  Thanks, Diane Menta

Geoff Gould

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: how was the reunion
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 03:33:50 AM »
Hi everyone,  I'm sorry I idin't make it to the reunion. I would to see the pictures of everyone. If anybody does post pictures,if it is possible to put the names of who's in them. 40 years is a long time and there are probably a few people who we can't recognize. I would love seeing what everyone looks like now and I will get some pictures up soon of me and my family.  Thanks, Diane Menta
There are a ton of pix taken by a number of people.  I will post as soon as possible, but here's a link to a bunch of pix from Diane Graham (class of 69):

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=3yld4cu.44v6qrir&x=0&y=-1touy8&localeid=en_US
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 03:48:40 AM by Geoff Gould »

Geoff Gould

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 03:51:11 AM »
Don't forget to keep posted to this page:

http://lhs68.net/40th_photos.html

WayneJasper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 06:15:30 AM »
The reunion was fabulous.  Kudos to everyone who helped make it a success - especially Rob, Geoff and Martha for all your work.  THANK YOU.  It was a great weekend.  We should do it again sometime.

debbielhs1968

• my alter ego Asiyah
    • View Profile
Re: Linda Schweickert's mother
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »
Greetings,
For those of you who know Linda Schweickert Gregory
I came across an article in the paper and read her mother had just passed away.  Linda is married to Ron Gregory (another classmate). Here is the information on her mother.

Joan E. Ellis (Schweickert) 12/25/1929-8/13/2008 Joan passed away peacefully at home on August 13th with her loving granddaughter at her side after a courageous 9 year battle with breast cancer. Joan was a school bus driver for the Cupertino Union School District and retired in 1993. Affectionately known as "Bus Driver Grandma", Joan drove her #18 school bus for 20 years. She is survived by her brother Lyman Ashley, daughters Linda Gregory, Holly Tingey and Peggy Opel, 6 grandchildren and 2 great-grand-daughters. Donations may be made to the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Research Foundation. No services to be held.

Our thoughts are with you both Linda and Ron

Lance Luck

• Lance & Gina Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 06:36:51 PM »
I just wanted to tell you 68 folks what an incredible job you did on your reunion (pictures) and this site. The pictures from Bud and Judy where awesome and the way you have this laid out with senior pics and a bio are neat. Setting the bar really high for any other alumni class. Hats off to Class of ' 68.

Lance Luck '69

Susan Albrecht

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 07:18:23 PM »
I want to thank all of the organizers for their effort and hard work.  Your dedication to making this event memorable didn't fall short.  It was a wonderful evening.

kmholcomb73

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
The reunion was wonderful!  And the reunion committee did a fabulous job, it seemed that everyone had a great time.  The choice for location was perfect and the food was even better.  I just wish it had lasted longer; there were several people I didn't get a chance to talk to.  And I missed the dessert table, my favorite!!  Dick and Pat Baker are still schmoozing about our class and how well we turned out!  He told me on the phone last night, "That group of kids turned out really well!"  And now we have a date with them for the 45th!!  So if you didn't come to this reunion you better come to the next one.  Thank you again to all of you who pulled this off.  Job well done.  I'll see you next time, but some of you I might see sooner!  I'm so blessed to be a part of this amazing group of people.    Kathy (Smith) Holcomb
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:40:57 PM by kmholcomb73 »