General Category > Keeping in Touch

how was the reunion

(1/2) > >>

dianementa:
Hi everyone,  I'm sorry I idin't make it to the reunion. I would to see the pictures of everyone. If anybody does post pictures,if it is possible to put the names of who's in them. 40 years is a long time and there are probably a few people who we can't recognize. I would love seeing what everyone looks like now and I will get some pictures up soon of me and my family.  Thanks, Diane Menta

Geoff Gould:

--- Quote from: dianementa on August 18, 2008, 02:52:24 AM ---Hi everyone,  I'm sorry I idin't make it to the reunion. I would to see the pictures of everyone. If anybody does post pictures,if it is possible to put the names of who's in them. 40 years is a long time and there are probably a few people who we can't recognize. I would love seeing what everyone looks like now and I will get some pictures up soon of me and my family.  Thanks, Diane Menta

--- End quote ---
There are a ton of pix taken by a number of people.  I will post as soon as possible, but here's a link to a bunch of pix from Diane Graham (class of 69):

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=3yld4cu.44v6qrir&x=0&y=-1touy8&localeid=en_US

Geoff Gould:
Don't forget to keep posted to this page:

http://lhs68.net/40th_photos.html

WayneJasper:
The reunion was fabulous.  Kudos to everyone who helped make it a success - especially Rob, Geoff and Martha for all your work.  THANK YOU.  It was a great weekend.  We should do it again sometime.

debbielhs1968:
Greetings,
For those of you who know Linda Schweickert Gregory
I came across an article in the paper and read her mother had just passed away.  Linda is married to Ron Gregory (another classmate). Here is the information on her mother.

Joan E. Ellis (Schweickert) 12/25/1929-8/13/2008 Joan passed away peacefully at home on August 13th with her loving granddaughter at her side after a courageous 9 year battle with breast cancer. Joan was a school bus driver for the Cupertino Union School District and retired in 1993. Affectionately known as "Bus Driver Grandma", Joan drove her #18 school bus for 20 years. She is survived by her brother Lyman Ashley, daughters Linda Gregory, Holly Tingey and Peggy Opel, 6 grandchildren and 2 great-grand-daughters. Donations may be made to the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Research Foundation. No services to be held.

Our thoughts are with you both Linda and Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version